– Metal zipper
– Suede textured
– High waisted
High quality Suede-Effect Fabric, thick for autumn, soft and slightly strechable
Mini Skirt Silhouette
Some stretch to fabric
Hand Wash Recommend
Do not soak or wring
Line dry in shade
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry
Model wears size 8/S
Height – 5'7"
Bust – 33.5"
Waist – 25"
Hips – 34''
Please Note: we are the unique store selling the product, some can copy our design, but cannot copy our fabric, we use very high quality suede fabric for this skirt, which is thick for autumn and winter, but also strechable in 4 directions, it is very important for you to judge the quality and price, thanks
Top Trend: Lace up suede Mini Skirt
(fashion statement item)
Strechable Quality Test
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.Yourname.com/help/
Please note that Yourname will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
The tailoring and handling time is the number of business days we will take to process your items before shipping them. This processing includes order verification, item manufacturing, quality checking and packaging. This does not include the shipping time.
Different items and categories have different tailoring and handling times. However, on each item page the information is displayed next to the item photo as shown in the picture below.